Friday, February 25, 2011

Long time, no write...

It's been a while since I have taken the time to sit down and write something worth writing about.  I have a lot actually worth writing about and quite a few pictures to share, my problem, I guess, is that I have too much, and I dont know where to begin sometimes. ha! :)  We have had quite a few activities lately that have kept us plenty busy (February is always a busy month for us), and we are in the midst of planning quite a bit of things happening in the nearish future (birthdays and vacations and schooling and such). 
I REALLY have been wanting to write a post about Landon.  I originally intended to write a 6 month post about him, and then a 7, and now in a couple of days he will be 8 months old!  So once he officially hits the 8 month mark, I will dedicate a post just to him.  And once I get a bit of quiet time tonight, I'll come back and share a bit about what's been going on around here lately too.

No comments:

Post a Comment